[6pack] FW: TR6 - 2500 RPM 'miss' - one more thing...

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Wed May 12 12:38:05 MDT 2010

	Dennis:

	You kept the vacuum retard presumably, yes?

	Often when people remove their smog equipment, they try to keep the vacuum
retard hooked up in the mistaken believe that it is a vacuum advance. Usually
they completely bugger the vacuum connection for the capsule because of this
mistaken belief. So I gotta ask, where is the vacuum line from the dizzy
connected? Front carb? Back Carb? And which vacuum port is it connected to on
that carb? Are you certain that the vacuum retard capsule is working
correctly? They are usually inoperative due to age, and need to be replaced.
This could explain your symptoms.

    Vance Navarrette
    http://www.triumphowners.com/832