[6pack] Brutes and Beauts Vintage Autocross and Car Gathering

Andrew Packard apackard68 at att.net
Mon May 10 11:29:23 MDT 2010

The first ever Brutes and Beauts happened on Saturday in Santa Clara, CA and
was a great time for all who attended.  We fell a bit short on our breakeven
attendance number, but hopefully my club will decide to try again next year
after building a little momentum.  We had about 60 drivers there and allowed
six runs each for each run group.  We even had fun runs at the end and drivers
got another 4-5 runs during that time.  The SCCA practice of collecting
drivers licenses from fun run drivers is a great way to coerse clean up help
at the end!
Type in Brutes and Beauts in you tube to see my third fastest
run of the day.  The video was taken by my ipod nano taped to my rear view
mirror.
Here's the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkstPJ1Vo_8

Andy
Packard