[6pack] vacuum leaks

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Fri May 7 15:04:36 MDT 2010

	Oliver:

	If it is in fact a vacuum leak, then you can use an *unlit* propane torch and
spray propane around all the manifold seams for the carbs with the engine
running. When you are close to a leak, the idle speed will go up by virtue of
the increased amount of fuel going into the engine.
	Some people use starting fluid rather than propane, although I have not tried
that personally.

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    http://www.triumphowners.com/832