[6pack] clutch pedal click

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Thu May 6 16:04:49 MDT 2010

Stuart---If you can "feel" it, it's probaby because the sound is connected to your foot. I'm with Berry, in that it's in the pedal box. Check the MC clevis pin/clutch arm for notching. This is usually accompanied by lost motion and having to push the clutch pedal deeper when shifting gears.

If the sound is more muted, you may have to eventually open the bell housing to further inspect. First, have a friend operate the clutch while you listen closely, while underneath the car.

Dick