[6pack] A question for carburetor gurus

brian at asmoothmove.biz brian at asmoothmove.biz
Mon Jun 7 09:42:50 MDT 2010

Here's a question for any Zenith-Stromberg gurus out there. While diagnosing
an acceleration stumble problem, I noticed my rear carb has gasoline
dripping from around/above the piston area. It actually looks like it's
coming from the vapor return hose as the line is wet on the inside as well.
The front carb is dry. The vapor return hose attached to the front carb and
then end up at a charcoal canister. Is this normal behavior? FYI. I am
actually using a canister out of a 1990's GM car as the TR replacement was
way too expensive.

Thanks for the help,

Brian J. Alwin
72 TR6 CC79085