[6pack] carb problems

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Wed Jun 2 06:35:40 MDT 2010

I've rebuilt quite a few Strombergs over the years and am very comfortable
with them.
I've rebuilt a couple of SU's and have a set on a car right now, but I
perfer the Strombergs.  Even though with the strombergs, I have to change
the rubber diaphram on a yearly basis. ( daily driving).
I am sure with time, I'd be comfortable with the SU's.
I haven't seen any performance difference.

Al Salvatore