[6pack] Leaking Stromberg

Bob rpeglow at optonline.net
Fri Jul 23 14:36:06 MDT 2010

Steve,
I repaired in place. After removing the screws some gentle tapping was
necessary to drop the float chamber.
I used #12 O-Ring (13/16" OD - 5/8" ID) found at Home Depot. I don't know
the rubber composition of these but they have been fine, no leaks, for
almost 3 years. Original float chamber gasket did not leak either.
Regards,
Bob