[6pack] Speedo (the gauge, not the swimsuit)

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Jul 22 17:33:55 MDT 2010

A bunch of 6-Pack Forum www.6-pack.org  guys are using West Valley
Instruments in Calif.  I had them rebuild my speedo two years ago and my
tach a year ago. Check out
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SpeedometerCalibration.htm to get the contact
info and what you need to do before sending it out. Make sure you send you
cable along with the speedo as Morris will rebuild it to the correct specs.
He'll quote you a price and turn around time over the phone and then call
when he gets the gauge to confirm everything. He turned mine around in about
10 days: speed calibrated, new odometer gearing and rebuilt cable.

Paul Rego had them calibrate all of his gauges, convert his tach to
electronic and documented it here: http://www.74tr6.com/gauges1.htm

All they do are British gauges. And.....very reasonably priced.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,