[6pack] My first Car-74 TR6

michael lunsford mblunsfordsr at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 13:11:52 MDT 2010

Our local neswpaper the ST PETERSBURG TIMES has a daily feature from readers
about  "my first car".  Today's paper featured the 74 TR6 of Chip Brubaker, a
tall skinny kid in 1982 when he got the car.  Interestingly he says in the
article that he had an agreement with the high school friend from whom he
bought
the car that if he ever decided to sell it the buddy had first right
of
refusal.  After keeping the car for 24 years Chip sold it back to his
buddy.
Glad to see it went back to a good home.  See the article at:
http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/autos/my-first-car-1974-triumph-tr6-chi
p-brubaker-53-palm-harbor/1108455