[6pack] Roll Bar

William McIntire william.mcintire at wright.edu
Tue Jul 6 18:37:32 MDT 2010

Mike,
 Had a '67 GT 350. 5 ton refrigerated meat packing truck ran a stop sign.  I hit him ~50 MPH. Truck rolled over on the 350, mashed it good. The  factory bar is the reason I am able to write this now. Had some pretty serious injuries but the bar kept me from being flattened like the rest of the car. My 6 has a bar, hopefully will never be used.
Bill
'70 6 one owner