[6pack] emissions plumbing

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 4 16:20:38 MDT 2010

Mark or Jerry:

Could you please clarify exactly where this restrictor should be found, and
what it looks like?
Looking at the Moss catalog, it seems that it  is only used with the
2-outlet cannister (and is N/A).
Is the hose referrred to, the larger dia. one at the fwd side of the carbs,
or the small dia. one one the rear side?

Thanks,
Tom
'76 TR6