[6pack] Would you value a RHD PI TR6 over the NA version?

John North johncnorth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 08:07:33 MST 2010

On the other hand, a potential buyer of a TR6 may be quite concerned
about buying a car designed for another market.   RHD is potentially a
safety problem and to someone who doesn't work on their car might make
them cautious that there would be unusual repair costs.   In other
words a RHD car might be desirable to someone who wants it for a
specific purpose (like competition) but not to the average Joe.   The
problem with this kind of car is finding the buyer who wants it.   You
might  get a higher price, but you would have to look harder and it
would take longer...

What $ difference are they saying?

John North