[6pack] Holy Triumph, batman!!

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Tue Apr 6 14:56:22 MDT 2010

	John:

	I must agree. If you look at the TR6s for sale, for example, invariably there
are a handful that have 15-20 bids whereas the rest have at most 5 or 6 bids.
	If you look at the bidding history on those with 20 bids you will see one of
two things: It is a private auction so you cannot tell who is bidding, or
there will be several bids from people with no feedback, kinda like it is a
brand new account.
	In both those cases, it seems to me that the bidding is fraudulent.

	It is getting increasingly difficult to feel good about using eBay, much less
find a real deal. Sigh.

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Knowledge is power.