[6pack] Indicator flashers

lfm614 at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 13:55:34 MDT 2009

Passenger's side footwell outer side

Lou
------Original Message------
From: Couzelis,William M.
Sender: 6pack-bounces at autox.team.net
To: TR-6 list
Sent: Oct 23, 2009 2:45 PM
Subject: [6pack] Indicator flashers

Can anyone tell me where the indicator flasher switch is located in a
1971 TR-6?  I see the Hazard flasher switch on the inner fender, but I
can't locate the indicator flasher.
Thanks

Bill

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The contents of this e-mail message and any
attachments are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to
you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and
any attachments. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or
storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.

6pack at autox.team.net