[6pack] Anyone willing to go check out a car in the St. Paul area?

Scott Tilton triumph.tr4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:12:48 MDT 2009

I gotta warn you though - it isn't a Triumph.

It'd have to be Thursday (today?) morning or Friday.  Saturday is probably
too late.

Not looking for any sort of car expert, just someone to go start and drive
the car and tell me what does and what doesn't work.

Let me know if you are insterested . . .

Thanks

Scott Tilton
--
Signature below blatantly stolen from Bud Rolofson:

70TR6 CC5#### (Good 6)
63TR4 CT157## (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
64TR4 CT25### (The Project)
97F-150  L TRUCKO (Triumph Support Vehicle)
1989 Honda Prelude Si 4WS (economic commuter Vehicle)