[6pack] Where have all the platers gone?

Dave forzion at maine.rr.com
Fri Oct 16 09:12:49 MDT 2009

Thanks for the heads-up, John. Valuable information! I have scoured Maine,
Vermont, and New Hampshire, so far, for automotive plating sources and have
come up empty. Looks like the focus is now on Rhode Island, Mass. and
Connecticut.

Hopefully, SOMETHING legitimate will turn up not having a litany of tales
of woe....

Thanks, List, for any responses!

Dave
'74-Six