[6pack] Fw: Alternator v regulators

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Wed Oct 14 08:47:02 MDT 2009

Colin, the absence of a speedy response to questions posed to this list is an
indication that either people don't understand the question or that you are
going into uncharted territory like the innards of an alternator so there is a
smaller pool of people that could help you and regrettably I'm not in that
pool (or any other, it's freezing here).

Stan