[6pack] [6-pack] Undercoat removal

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Oct 13 14:56:32 MDT 2009

Only warning I'd give you with Vance's method is that a wire brush on an
angle grinder can do some serious metal damage if you're not careful. It's
also great at removing rust and showing you exactly where the rust was
covering all the little pin holes in the metal. I cleaned up my rusty Miata
seat pans (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/MiataSeats5.htm)  with this method
and found a few surprises!

Wear all the gear Vance mentions and work slowly.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD