[6pack] Suspension bushings

Bill Wellbaum wcwellbaum at cox.net
Mon Oct 12 18:41:57 MDT 2009

I almost dread opening this thread but I've forgotten the general consensus on
which way to go:  I need to replace the swingarm bushings in the TR-6. I may
do the diff at the same time.  I did them last in 1994 with standard rubber
items.  The car gets driven maybe 1,000 miles a year--no competition, just
plain old street driving.  What is the current thought on the best way to go
--so that I never have to do this again.  And from whom should I purchase
them?  I'm certain the heat here in the Las Vegas Valley has contributed to
their failure.

Bill Wellbaum
Las Vegas