[6pack] Paint job

Jim Jones jimjcmo at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 10:42:19 MDT 2009

Kevin:

This might be helpful as a "high end" starting point. I paid $4500 to have my
car stripped to bare metal, removal of all fenders, door, hood, and trunk lid.
The basic body remained on the frame. I would hazard a guess that having your
car repainted on top of your current paint with single stage paint would be a
lot less than half that, if you removed your chrome, lights, etc. Of course
this is in rural MO were costs are lower.

I'd hate to see you loose your baby. Why not get an econo-beater for $2000 and
have both? Just a thought.

Jim