[6pack] New tires and wheels

Kendall Larsen mailkendall at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 2 09:08:32 MDT 2009

Haha... yeah, they arrived a week earlier than promised so it was a nice surprise! They're 16x7 Konig Rewinds, silver with polished lip. 205/60-16 Yokohama Avid TRZ from Discount Tire Direct. They didn't have the silver ones on ebay at the time so I just called and they sent them from an east coast wharehouse or something. (I'm in southern california). I got the $10/tire "protection plan" nonsense and I think the total was $917. Seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

Kendall
Simi Valley, CA