[6pack] New tires and wheels

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Fri Oct 2 07:51:34 MDT 2009

Hi Jim,

If your car is "tracking", you probably have something more wrong with
alignment than an issue with the tires, IMHO. Small changes in the
alignmnet can fix this, but you need to be very sure what you want before
you get a custom alignment.

For example, I run close to zero toe on my street car and the car will
follow ruts. I don't care about the rut thing because I want better turn
in. But I also drive with both hands on the wheel.

:-)

regards,
rml