[6pack] Spring Lengths

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 22:38:12 MDT 2009

Chuck,

I'm running 10" springs on the front and 11" on the rear.  Down an
inch for both from stock AFAIK (and for sure they were each an inch
less than what I took off it) for my 71 TR6.  Shorter springs but
stiffer...don't remember the exact numbers (340??) but they are what
is generally called a  "competition" spring.  I like em for
autocrossing and so far the ride hasn't suffered that much.  I use KYB
gas shocks on the fronts and for now some rebuilt HD (heavy duty)
stock Armstrong lever arms on the rear.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net