[6pack] alternator woes

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Nov 30 06:47:26 MST 2009

If you don't have one, go to the AAW site
(http://www.advanceautowire.com/tr2506.pdf) and download the free color wire
schematic for your car. Dan Masters worked with a bunch of Triumph Mail List
guys to come up with, what's considered by most, to be the best and most
accurate wire diagrams for most Triumphs. In the 6-Pack Forum this is what
we all use for diagnosing electrical problems.

However, as pointed out by Bob in his response, if the PO "rearranged"
stuff......... who knows what goes where :-(

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,