[6pack] psgr seat seat-belt switch

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 25 17:04:12 MST 2009

On Wednesday 25 November 2009 04:19:35 pm Foster, Stan (HP IT) wrote:
> My as yet unrestored 74.5 seats have the wires exiting through one of the
> holes in the diaphragm at the center front of the seat  as Vance describes.
>
> Stan

Stan,

Thanks for the post.

I added jute webbing sewn to the tubbing under where the diaphragm is
attached. On top of the webbing I added a layer of high density foam. This
really added some firmness to the seat. So routing the wired through a
diaphragm hole was out of the question. I routed the wires over the diaphragm
to down the front.

Bob