[6pack] FW: 6pack Digest, Vol 3, Issue 326

Cherouny, Peter H. Peter.Cherouny at vtmednet.org
Sat Nov 14 14:48:47 MST 2009

Hello:
Did a frame off rebuild of my '75 in 2003-04. I'm now switching engines as my
original '75 engine rebuild shattered a piston and blew a 2 x 3 inch hole in
the right lower area of the block. Thought I'd do a few winter mods on the '74
engine I bought before I drop it in. Does the stock flywheel act like a
damper? Do any other mods need to be made when placing a lighter one?
Any other mods anyone suggest while its out? Now that I lost the original
engine I'm not as "keep it original" minded as I was.
Thanks