[6pack] Distributor Rebuilders?

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 13 16:35:55 MST 2009

On Friday 13 November 2009 05:23:35 pm Bruce Simms wrote:
> 74 TR6 friend in my club needs his Lucas distributor rebuilt.
> Recommendations,  approx. cost & contact information?
>
> I recall a guy named
> Bob Sarama? mentioned a few years ago as doing a good job at a very
>  reasonable price.  He'll even re-curve the advance for you.   We're not in
>  any rush as winter setting in here.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bruce Simms

Bruce,

Give Jeff at Advanced a call or email.

http://www.advanceddistributors.com/index.htm

He did my 72, totally rebuilt, polished and even added the micro adjustment
like on my 3 and 4 distros. Also new internals, bushings, points. Looks better
than new! Also very reasonable cost and fast turn around.

Bob