[6pack] Different Toyota Brake upgrade???

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Nov 11 17:31:30 MST 2009

interesting information on crossovers and upgrades...good stuff.

another example

we use a tr7 clutch disc in our close ratio conversion on the TR4.

after destroying a short time disc at blackhawk farms, i found out that a ford
disc will cross reference

of course it wont make any difference if they are of equal durability.

joe a