[6pack] Cressida Rotors

Jim Hurley jimhurle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:00:07 MST 2009

The quick response I got indicates some interest in this possible upgrade.

Here is the link to the TVR site:

http://www.olenik.com/tvr/tvr.pl?page=ventedrotor

I did a quick search on the AutoZone website and found the rotors available
for $69 a unit, and the calipers available for $49 with a $20 core charge.
These parts may need to be special ordered, but they  seem available.

Jim Hurley
75 TR6, on jack stands most of the time...
05 Arctic Tern, on the water more than the TR6 is off the jackstands
08 Pyranha Ammo, upside down in the Gap more than the TR6 is off the
jackstands