[6pack] Something New (74 TR6)

Stuart Thompson stuartt at tlthompson.com
Mon Nov 9 14:32:31 MST 2009

This forum is great & very much appreciated. I always get good sound advice.

I went to my local Sears today and bought some new tools. I will attempt to
remove the plug this evening. I'll go ahead and drain the fluid and see what
comes out.

When I go to refill it how much does it hold?

---

  And while I'm at it, thank you Vance, Kevin and all the other regular
contributors for your experience and wisdom on this forum. Maybe you don't
hear it much, but it's greatly appreciated.

  Steve
  '72 CCUO