[6pack] Crossland oil filter

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Sat May 30 13:45:30 MDT 2009

Hi, Don---Let's say that you and the Bentley manual are right, and oil does flow from the outside to the inside of the filter. How then would the filter bi-pass work, as it looks like pressure from the inside out is necessary push the spring loaded bi-pass valve off it's seat, to let oil flow? (If the filter won't the oil pass thru).

Dick