[6pack] Late 72 Front Apron Question

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Sat Jun 27 21:58:17 MDT 2009

Bob, these sounds like the clips that engage the finishing strip that sits
under the grill. It has a folded edge that engages with these three clips and
the rear vertical edge is riveted to the valence at a few locations.

Part number 43 "finisher"

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=32870

Stan