[6pack] Ignition Puzzler

Dale tpdwinch at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 15:33:12 MDT 2009

Vic

I bought a brand new 69 Camaro, still which I had that car, and never
got it home before it was missing to beat the band. Dealer put in new point
and away I went. Before getting home the problem was back. This time they
replaced the condensor and new points. Ran great from then on out. Even new
parts are bad. why who know. You should always carry a spare set of points and
condensor just in case. With that 69 I always carried them after the problem
was identified.

Dale