[6pack] Trying to locate the source of a TR6 vibration

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Wed Jun 24 13:26:14 MDT 2009

Jim---The usual suspects are any of the U-joints, but since you've had this vibration for some time, it should've gotten worse.

 I'll suggest that you check out the exhaust system, front to back. Bang on different pieces with your hand to check that one maybe too close to the frame or body. (Best done with the car weight evenly distributed, like when on the road. Got a nearby muffler shop that'll do this for you)?

Dick