[6pack] Trying to locate the source of a TR6 vibration

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 08:37:37 MDT 2009

Hi Jim,

Take a good look at the U-Joints on the drive shaft...my guess is the rear.
It is possible the drive shaft is out of balance as well...threw a weight?  It
could also be the the UJs on the axles....beyond the clicking sound....when
the bearings get to be just "shot" you'll get a vibration.  Try that & get
back with us

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
Cincy, OH