[6pack] Triumph Trans America 2009 Charity Drive kickoff!

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Sat Jun 20 15:58:51 MDT 2009

It's TIME for the Triumph Trans America 2009 Charity Drive kickoff!

Hello All,

The TTA drive kicks off this coming Saturday 27 June 2009 at GrassRoots
Motorsports offices in Holly Hill Florida, 9-11 am.
Check for directions at [classicmotorsports.net
<http://classicmotorsports.net/events/494/>]

I will be there to make sure Joe Pawlak and the STTAG transport crew
lets go of the keys ...

Also, keep up-to-date on the destinations and progress for the drive on
the TTA web site
[triumphtransamerica.org.uk <http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk>]
or sign up for the email list at
[triumphtransamerica.org.uk
<http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/?page_id=25>] for daily updates.

I'll be setting up a Twitter link soon so you can get on the spot
updates from folks along the route.

Look for notices for video links on You-Tube. If you take a video of
John and the STTAG in your local area, please upload the video and or
photo shoot to You-Tube, and title the video with "TTA 2009 Charity
Drive" followed by your town/City/club name & Date. Something like -
"TTA 2009 Charity Drive - Climbs Pikes Peak w/ Colorado Northern British
Car Club 22 Aug 2009"
Remember to add a video of each hand off between your clubs with your
club banners displayed!

(if anyone on the Triumph list could let me know they are seeing this, I
would appreciate your response.  Thanks!

Cheers!

Glenn Merrell
TTA North American Coordinator