[6pack] Catalog fame for the TR250

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 20 08:05:49 MDT 2009

On Saturday 20 June 2009 03:34:06 am Andrew Packard wrote:
> Hey everyone:
> Follow the link below to the Summer 2009 catalog for Nicole Miller
> cosmetics (Melaleuca).  If you look at pages 20 and 36 you'll see the
> familiar car shape of my TR250 (looking prettier than the models, if
> may say so).  Just thought I would share now that the catalog has come
> out.
>
> Andy
> CD6746L HVDA

Andy,

Nice pics!

How did you go about getting the agency to use your car?

I would like to volunteer my TR4 for the next shoot!

It has experience in front of a camera, it has been used in two weddings so
far and will be driving daughter # 3 to her wedding this August! It is white
and the perfect car for a summer wedding.

http://www.triumphowners.com/1330

Bob