[6pack] 1970 tuning questions

Kendall Larsen mailkendall at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 21:17:24 MDT 2009

Hi Vance,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely check the diaphragms and dash-pot oil! If I'm still looking for a solution after checking for leaks, torn diaphragms, dash-pot oil, and float height -- then maybe i'll try putting the dash-pots from my 1974 carbs in. I think you're right about it not having anything to do with the turning.

Kendalll