[6pack] 1970 tuning questions

Kendall Larsen mailkendall at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 13 02:27:02 MDT 2009

Hi Dick,

Good to hear from you! I recently moved so that now I live an hour northwest of you off the 101 instead of the hour south that I was before.

I was kind of looking for the outline answer that you gave. I can look more in depth for the long answers knowing that I'm on the right track now!

I will check for leaks, try and figure out how to check the float height since I've never done that before and see where that gets me.

Right now the TR is my 'reliable car' while I figure out how I'm supposed to change some inaccessible and leaking coolant hoses on an Audi A4 that has 214k miles on it...

Thanks for the reply,
Kendall