[6pack] AOL censorship?

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Jun 8 13:15:27 MDT 2009

Frank,
For the past two weeks there have been quite a few AOL guys asking the
same question. Your posts are making it to the List so the List has you
as a valid subscriber but AOL appears to be "blocking" or marking all
List mail as junk/spam. The AOL guys on the Triumph Mail List have the
same complaint. Seeing as both Triumph & 6-Pack are from autox.team.net,
therein may lie the problem from AOL's perspective.

My advice is to hope the Mail List problems get cleared up but in the
meantime come on over to www.6-pack.org and www.britishcarforum.com for
your fix of all things Triumph. You'll be surprised at how many of the
Mail List guys hang out in these forums.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD