[6pack] [TR] Test

Peter Schoppelry peterschop at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:23:42 MDT 2009

I also have not received any mail from 6pack or the Triumph list since May
26th with my AOL account either. On the 26th, I received six digests from
the 6pack and seven from the Triumph list, then nothing. I have checked my
AOL spam folder and the  mail was not there. It just did not come
through.  I had to sign up with my gmail account to continue receiving the
list.

What is up with AOL and the list?  I have been using the AOL account for
many years and receive all my mail with it but now have go to another email
server to receive my TR list.

Peter Schoppelry