[6pack] TRF Summer Party Caravan

James Henningsen trguy at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 3 14:19:33 MDT 2009

We have a caravan of Triumph's heading up from Florida, GA, and NC to TRF
Summer party on August 7 & 8.  We are meeting in Asheville Sunday evening
August 2 and staying over at the Baymount Hotel (2.5 miles from the Blue
Ridge on ramp).   On Monday morning we will be heading up the Blue Ridge to
Fancy Gap for an evening stay (190 miles that day).  Tuesday morning we
drive the last 200 miles of the Blue Ridge and stop at Waynesboro, VA.
Wednesday morning we head up the skyline drive to Front Royal and TRF after
that.  We like to call the Blue Ridge, the "blurr ridge" if you get our
drift.   We depart TRF Sunday August 9 for Wythesville VA via interstate.
On Monday we head back down the blue ridge to Asheville.  I have all the
hotel information for all the stops.  There will be plenty of drive, stop,
and drive along the blue ridge.  A few little hikes to scenic spots too.
If anyone wants to join us please email me off line.  Now, it's time to get
the TR in battle ready form.  Drag racing anyone!

Cheers,

Jim Henningsen

75 TR6 CF35914U

Maitland, FL