[6pack] Sunday Drive... Bob Style

Robert Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Wed Jun 3 05:15:55 MDT 2009

Hey,

Check out this vid that I just posted:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jlml3WErfQ

I could have been a bit smoother, but all-in-all I was very satisfied
getting the old horse out again...

The comment about the drift was that my mechanic somehow left an 8" drift
in the engine compartment that liberated itself on the first or second
offset. The guy that returned it was less than pleased with the episode.

Doh!

c ya,
rml