[6pack] Crossland oil filter

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Mon Jun 1 13:45:39 MDT 2009

Don Erickson's patience with me finally showed that the oi bipass valve really does open the way he said, and the Bentley showed. I took the spare by-pass valve that I had and soaked it in thinner and WD-40 overnight and viola! The valve actually did open the way Don said it should. It took an icepick down thru he small holes and more force that I thought it would, but it did open!
Thanks again, Don.

Dick