[6pack] Electronic Ignition Experience

Bruce Simms brucesimms2003 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 25 19:25:33 MST 2009

I've had a Crane electronic ignition for 8 years.   Smooth and rock solid
reliability.   From previous discussion, reliability with Petronix appears to
be different.   Its a small black box unit, so folks concerned with looking
original may not like Crane.

I seem to need to sand down the rear top
edge of my rotor to avoid interference with this system.   That's been the
only hassle.

Do it again?,  gee a Mallory electronic distributor with
adjustable advance would be sweet, but you also need an electric tach.
Bruce Simms
73 TR6