[6pack] Heat Shield/Sound Dampening Product

Marty marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:30:40 MST 2009

I used Second Skin's Damplifier Pro:
http://www.secondskinaudio.com/vibration-mat/damplifier-pro.php and couldn't
be happier. Went in like thick wallpaper. They have a forum site on their
web page where you can get tons of help and ask any questions. I could not
believe how much more "solid" the car now sounds. My feet no longer cook
during the AZ summers. The sound deader showdown that David provided the
link to earlier is what sold me. Not the cheapest product, just the best in
my opinion. Turns out the company is here in AZ and they even donated over
$400 in product to be raffled off at Triumphfest 2007. NFI.

A couple of pictures of the installation here: http://www.triumphowners.com/798

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ