[6pack] Overdrive controller

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 12:13:01 MST 2009

i have on my car a light (yeah - another idiot light for another idiot) that
is on when the od is engaged.  it helps, but its not nearly bright enough.
its great at night, but with the top down on a sunny day, well . . .  i
think a bright led might be a better idea.  its just wired in the circuit
with the od.