[6pack] Picture

Kendall Larsen mailkendall at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 17 15:12:49 MST 2009

>>If the moderator will allow, I have a pict6ure of the new design bushing set I can put on the web
(for the Futurama fans out there... Morbo says: "the 6pack list does not work that way!")
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/tr6login/morbo1.jpg

Hi John, to post a picture you must use a link. To get a link for a picture, you need to sign up at www.photobucket.com (or similar image hosting site) and then paste the link into the email as I've done above. Super easy once you're signed up, it's free.

Kendall