[6pack] Throttle shaft bushings

Dale tpdwinch at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 07:26:58 MST 2009

Mike

You are correct about the thread for the brass bushings, If not mistaken
it is something Nelson Riddell from the Buckeye club came up with. As a club
we went together and bought a bunch with a locking collar. We still have a
few.

The one thing that we all have to watch out for here, and I don't think
this item was the reason, is that something like this caused a good member to
halt all connection, that I know of, with this list and the Triumph community
as a whole. We are a small organization, we need to praise individuals that
help continue this hobby. We also need to watch the criticism so as not to
lose the creativity, even if we as individuals do not see it as a benefit
overall.

Dale