[6pack] Brake Bleeding Process

Dave forzion at maine.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 11:10:11 MST 2009

Stan;

Speed Bleeders allow me to do the job by myself. Once the screw is opened and the pedal is pumped, fluid and air come out. But when I release the pedal, no air gets sucked back into the line. It's a one-way valve.... There's no need to keep opening and closing the screw, -- not until you're done. Very quick....

Dave